Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 2003 14:14:54 -0400
Hi andrew,

I will send you a list of ref papers on shocked quartz.
I dont have the papers but they are commonly available.

There was quite a lot of argumentation on the subject of shocked quartz,
the impact guys won. Well as always there are some few hold outs. Just
like on
plate tectonics, is there anyone really a holdout on the reality of
continents
moving about.

No I am an Electronics Engineer [BSEE, 1965], geology is a subject I have
studied as part of projects and for distribution of Liguus in the Cuba,
Hispaniola
and Floridaarea. I have enough info on the subject but not quite enough
to put it up
on my website. Its coming though. The sea level changes a a bitch to
sort out.
Too many discrepancies and the oil people dont quite publish what they find.

Regards,

Emilio