From:
Bruno Mathe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 2003 12:39:59 +0200
Andrew and all,

It is not a real albinos, as the lip and the canal of the specimen are
colored. I remember the animal was rather pale, but not white.

For those who are interested, here is a link to some pictures of my
"albinistic" S. pugilis, with a normal one (found in the same place) for
comparaison : <www.zonatus.com/Pugilis.htm>

Regards

Bruno
www.zonatus.com