From:
Geoff Macaulay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 23:24:29 +1100
Hadley,
Technically the restrictions are still in place. My understanding is that
when I send material out of Australia permits are required and these can
only be obtained for marine shells. However I also believe that the laws are
interpreted not to cover "hobby" collecting and therefore you would probably
have not trouble getting material out as long as it was not commercial
amounts.
Feel free to contact me if you are coming anywhere near Melbourne.
Geoff