From:
Darryl Kwiat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2004 20:08:20 -0500
Hi Mendal,

  There are actually several common cuttlefish on display at he Living
Oceans display at Epcot in Disney.  There are none at present at Seaworld.
I'm not sure if there are any at the Branch Harbor institute.  Will you be
in Orlando Jan 16-18th?  The Orlando club has their shell show that weekend.
If you like email me privately for details.  Helen Kwiat