From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 15:17:53 PDT
Dear Christa,

if you would be from Feldkirchen near Graz, let us speak in German.
Thank you best for your answer (auf Deutsch: Antwort). But I am
very unter Stress, that I have no time to look in the books, which
ich auch habe. Did you vergessen mich, as you promised me some
material again from Tuerkisch Meerstelle as some Strombus and
Nassarius and maybe also anderes. But very nice to hören from
Deiner family. Thats English and German mixed like Arnold
Schwarzenegger.
Hope to hear from you in next (ollernaechsten) time (Zeit)

yours Helmut (maybe you sending me some shells for my
Geburtstag on 13. Juli. 1998. - 45 Jahre old)

Euer Helix