From:
Dan Yoshimoto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 23:14:55 -0800
Dear Shell Club Pin Collectors,
        The Conchological Club of Southern California, the oldest shell
club in America, and the Pacific Shell Club (Los Angeles 1914) have merged
to form the Pacific Conchological.  Both of these clubs had pins that were
bought by members and friends.  They are now for sale.  As there are only a
few left, please contact Kathy Kalohi, the club's new treasurer at
[log in to unmask]  for more information, or write to me and I can also
tell you how to order.  Get yours before all are gone.
Dan

Dan, Hiromi & Kuma Yoshimoto
1164 Vista Dr.
Eureka, California