Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 17:47:46 -0500
I knew it! I sensed that the time was near, oink oink!

I was enjoying a late lunch at Capt. Hiram's in Sebastian, FL and I
told my wife, "You know something important is in the air, I can smell it!"
No, it wasnt the typical down-wind smelly Indian River lagoon, it was
just-- different.

Aha so there, they must have passed by on their way to Cinci!

EJP