From:
"Jaap H. de Boer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 21:53:46 +0200
Hello,

My name is Jaap de Boer and I live in Groningen, the Netherlands.
From April 29th until May 24th I will be in the USA with two friends, for a
nice holiday. All three of us are (marine) biologists; I myself are
especially interested in (collecting) shells. I would like to have
suggestions about good places for beachcombing (especially for
collecting shells, though we are interested in all creatures that wash
ashore). Off approximately May 10th we will travel from the Atlantic
coast of North or South Carolina to the south of Florida, and (if there is
time left for that) up north again along the western coast of Florida. I am
interested in all shells, from large and extraordinary to small and
humble, and in all environments, from coral reef to mud flat.

Yours,

Jaap de Boer
Groningen