From:
Timothy Blackwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 12:46:22 -0700
Hello,

     Please accept my apology for the previous blank e-mail.  I accidentally hit the Enter key
before I had a chance to type anything more.  I've just received a shell from California that is
labelled as Macron lividus.  In trying to locate an author and date for this species, I've been
having trouble finding references to this name.  Is this name still in current use?  If not, what
is the new name?  Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance. :)

Sincerely,
Tim Blackwood