From:
"Marlo F. Krisberg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 May 2004 09:45:48 -0400
I'm back and was very surprised at the magnitude of the response to my
offer.  This was the third year I've made this offer and I did not expect so
many inquiries.  In 2002 15 collecters expressed an interest and I was able
to provide shells for 14.  In 2003 another 15 Conch-Lers expressed interest
and I was able to send shells to 13.  However, this year 18 of you have
expressed interest.  Several were repeat requests.   I was able to send off
vials to three before I left.  I'm not sure I'll have enough material to
send to the remaining 15.  So, I'll address the "new" requests first in the
order they were received (I will probably not respond to those that failed
to included mailing addresses.).

It may take a few months since all the unsorted material is frozen and the
surf season is beginning.  I'll get to it on bad weather days.  So, please
be patient.  Last year it was about six months before I got to the last
requestor.

marlo
merritt island