From:
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 2004 11:56:31 -0600
Art,

Try a peek at the Abalone Mapping Project by Dr. Daniel Geiger:
http://www.vetigastropoda.com/ABMAP/text/  You can click on the map and find
the species that inhabit a particular area.  For your area of question is
looks like Haliotis dalli.  This is one of those web sites that prove the
value of the Internet.  Give it a try.

Tom Eichhorst in New Mexico, no flying pigs here, just a beautiful sunny
day.