From:
Vicky Wall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 09:17:53 -0400
Hi Everyone,
I have re-subscribed to this list-serv after taking a break for a year.
I am currently a high school biology teacher in Mayodan, North Carolina
(near Greensboro!). Last year I was working on my national certification
so I pretty much tabled everything else to get all that writing done.
But now I'm all done and getting back to the fun stuff. I have been
interested in shell collecting since I was about 10 years old growing up
in New England.  Joining COA and the North Carolina Shell Club  in 1985
jump-started my hobby and since then I have enjoyed shelling trips to
the Bahamas, Key West, Grenada, and various sites up and down the
eastern seaboard. Favorite mollusks of mine include carrier shells and
Lion's Paw Scallops.  Future goals include trying to fit in more
shelling trips and COA conventions...I attended the conventions in Ft.
Lauderdale and St. Louis in the 1980's and more recently, the convention
held in Louisville, KY. I look forward to participation once again in
this forum and "seeing" old friends again.  Best wishes to everyone....
Vicky Wall