From:
Katherine Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 2004 18:37:31 -0400
I don't know about Cancun....but you CANNOT collect on Cozumel they watch
you constantly on the beaches.   They definitely won't let you collect
anything while diving.  AND if you snorkel they watch your every move and
will ask to see anything you have collected.   It used to be great along the
shores....we used to take a motorbike and snorkel all over the calm side of
the island....but then they kept stopping us to see what we were doing!