From:
Ken Piech <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 00:17:44 -0500
To all:

BJPiech, my mother, has not used her computer in over a year.  Whatever
virus laden messages you are receiving are not from my mother, even though
her identity may be associated with the emails.  I have not received these
messages, either personally or thru Conch-L.  Hopefully, no one else is
receiving these emails with a false identity.  If I knew how to stop this
inappropriate use of my mother's identity, I would.  Does anyone on this
list have any suggestions?  Please delete any future emails appearing to
come from BJPiech.

Ken Piech, proud son of the Tall One