From:
"Schweikert, Brian CONT" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 05:55:36 -0400
I have had very good luck right after storms on Brigantine's northern end, especially the long hike up to and including Hoffman's point. Also great but you have to be able to get out there is the island you can see off the beach while at Hoffmans point. I think its called little beach, you need permission to collect on it from the Brigantine preserve.