From:
Allen Aigen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 20:42:54 -0400
Marcus,
Part of the problem is that people e-mail instead of writing letters,
thus reducing the amount of available money from the best source.  With
competition from package and overnight delivery services eating away the
other big money source, expect that it will get worse before it gets
better.

Allen Aigen  NYC