From:
"Slaughter, Christin Tara" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 2004 15:10:09 -0400
All the post hurricane shelling sounds (and looks) amazing - if anyone is seeing any Strombus (alatus throughout the range, maybe as far as Topsail Vicky? and in southern FL, pugilis) and you're willing to collect a few animals, will you please contact me off the list.
Thanks so much

Christin Slaughter
Dept. of Biological Sciences
Center for Marine Science
University of North Carolina, Wilmington
601 S. College Rd
Wilmington, NC 28403
(910) 962-2390