From:
Julia Sigwart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 13:07:32 +0000
Dear all,

My apologies to those of you who may see this announcement several times today.

At long last, the new issue of the Unitas Malacologica newsletter is
ready. This includes reports on the highly successful World Congress
in Perth, Australia (summer 2004)!!
Please contact me if you would like to be sent the PDF of the current
issue, if you have not already received it.  (There are at least 100
current members for whom we do not have a correct e-mail address.)
The newsletter should also be made available on-line shortly at
http://web.inter.nl.net/users/Meijer.T/UM/um.html

Best wishes,

Julia

Julia Sigwart