From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 1998 19:57:36 -0400
Martin:

I could not seem to dicipher your e-mail address over the phone.  So I
assume you will get this over Conch-L

We will be glad to do a program for the St. Pete Club on Feb. 12.
Jim will be in the Philippines in Jan. and I will be knee-deep in shell
show.

He will do his program on Shelling the Philippines.  AND will be able to
add some fresh new slides and possibly new shells.  We will bring an
exhibit too.

Remind us as we get closer to that date.  It will be fun I am sure.

Bobbi
--
Jim & Bobbi Cordy
Specializing in Self-Collected