From:
Amy Lyn Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jul 2005 13:27:47 -0400
this email was caught by the server and I am forwarding it to the list.

Amy Lyn Edwards     --     [log in to unmask]
Enterprise Applications Systems
Office of Information and Instructional Technology
University System of Georgia
   "There is nothing so powerful as truth,
      - and often nothing so strange."