From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 1997 11:57:55 -0800
I do realise that this has nothing to do with conchology but i have some
very nice stamps from all over the world that come in on the trade boxes
and would hate to throw them away so if there is anyone out there that
collects stamps please tell me so i may send them in the right dirrection ,
these would be free of course,,,ferreter