From:
Kurt Auffenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 09:26:14 -0400
Dear All:

Since my mention of Maxwell Smith a couple weeks ago, I've had several
inquiries about what type material we have....

I've been out of town for a week....

Here's how everyone interested can find out what we have..... DICK
PETIT.....THERE ARE TWO CANCELLARIIDS......

Go to our website at www.flmnh.ufl.edu
Under the Collections menu, click on Invertebrate Zoology
At that page, click on Collections
Click on Malacology Type Collection
At the query, type M. Smith in the Authority box
Choose the wildcard query, i.e. contains the words, not the exact
phrase, just in case of a misspelling, etc.
21 Maxwell Smith's type should pop up.....

John Slapcinsky is the Collection Manager....

Mr. Kurt Auffenberg
Operations Coordinator
Florida Museum of Natural History
Exhibits and Public Programs