From:
Alan Gettleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Oct 2005 06:10:21 -0400
Bob,
The largest dead shell is Strophitus undulatus, the rest are the Corbicula
except for the very smallest single valve which looks like a Spaherid
(Fingernail) clam.  I don't speak Sphaerid so don't know the actual species.
Kingfishers are neat as they perch very regally on signposts or other higher
poles/trees to proudly proclaim their presence.

Alan Gettleman
Merritt Island, FL
Where it just continues to rain. . .