Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 1998 20:21:42 -0400
Dear Conch-l,

I was pleasantly surprised today when the friend that
works in our office brought in a "Ranger Rick"
magazine.  The September 1998 issue has a wonderful
article entitled "Seashell Secrets."  The text and
pictures are wonderful.  It includes one page, of
pictures, each of bivalves and univalves, pictures of
live specimens and one radiograph.

Maybe some of you with young collectors or junior shell
clubs would be interested.

Thanks,

Lori Schroeder