Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 2005 14:31:55 -0500
Somebody complained that the URL below wasn't working. It works, but you
can't just click on it, because it is broken due to the fact that it
doesn't fit on 1 line.

You have to copy the top & bottom lines separately & then paste into the
address bar of your browser as 1 line, making sure that there is a hyphen
between "uni-goettingen". Don't complain to me, that's how it is.

If that's too much work, go to www.animalbase.org
After you get to the main page, scroll down to "references", type in my
last name across from author, Örstan or Orstan, click search. You should
go to a page where there are links to copies of 2 of my papers coauthored
with Francisco, one of which is the Bodrum paper.

Aydin
snailstales.blogspot.com