Date:
Thu, 13 Aug 1998 14:49:00 -0400
Your absolutely right Kenneth, if parents were watching their children to
the extent that they look for lawsuits
the tots wouldn't be failing into buckets, drowning hazards have been around
since day one,  I remember when people were responsible for themselves.
Toilets are drowning hazards too but you don't hear much about children
falling into those, I could just see the warning label.
"WARNING, keep lid closed as a child could fall in
and drown, dogs have been known to drink from these and then give their
owners a good lick in the face, don't drink while sitting on this toilet nor
should you smoke as it's an explosive hazard. do not sit on this toilet for
extended amounts of time as this could cause hemorrhoids, flush after each
use (unless you live in a drought zone{drought zones listed on back of
tank[these drought zones may or may not apply to this unit]})
When I grew up(childhood time) in California I played in the open fields
with my friends now the kids can't get near them as they're closed with "No
Trespassing" due in part to someone hunting themselves and suing the
land-owner, this is another reason that we can't go shelling or fossiling in
many of our old haunts.
When it all comes down to it , Watch your children and if you can't eyeball
them every second then do as our parents did, NAP TIME. just a thought.