From:
Marcus Coltro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 13:59:58 -0300
A long time I don't have X. corrugata, the last time was years before we
started with digital pictures...

Would you like to see something funny about Xenophoras?

http://www.wonderphotos.com/shellphotos/xenophora.htm

Marcus

Marcus Coltro
WWW.FEMORALE.COM

Thanks Marcus for your ID !
So, X. robusta is a western guy ? Is it actually found on the other side ?
And, for the end, this last question to all of you who love Xenos: what are
differences btw X. corrugata (Reeve, 1842) and X. granulosa Ponder, 1983 ?
I've no related papers, and the pics on the www don't show significative
features (and I don't know what to look for).
---> In your gallery, Marcus, your P.I granulosa looks exactly as one of my
shells THAT were labelled corrugata. Tthat's quite disturbing (what the heck
is in my hand???)

Thanks in advance

Olivier Caro