From:
Tom Eichhorst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Aug 1998 20:30:18 -0700
Lynn,

I think you are one to be feared!  Remember as of today this new club has
no officers and I am at most a co-organizer.  Just trying to get it
going.  Heck, I have trouble organizing my life and you ought to see my
desk!  But if the big wave hits, and you all are still worried about a
place for the COA convention, then by all means; grab the closest boat
and come on over.  We'll eat great Mexican food and talk about the good
old days of collecting when the coast was east of Texas.

See ya,

Tom