From:
Alex Menez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2006 22:01:46 +0200
The list available at the address given by Aydin is amazing! Loads of
environmental refs. There are two refs that are exceptional for
malacologists. There's the freshwater snail one, and one about freshwater
molluscs of the great lakes (#600382026). This site has never come up on any
of my net searches, and the refs are really good for my (growing) interest
in North American land/freshwater molluscs (I'm visiting NY again this year,
and shall do some collecting). What's really good is that you can download
as .pdf and so can have these works to hand.
Alex