From:
Bob Dayle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2006 10:31:36 +1000
Anyone interested in the cowries may find some comments that I've added to an
article in the September, 1972 issue of the Hawaiian Shell News. It concerns
the shell of an ancestor to the cowries, Vicetia o'gormani. The item can be
accessed at http://cowrys.org/archive/NSN153CY.HTM#I

I suspect that many others who have considered this specimen's features arrived
at similar conclusions,... or not, as the case may be.

Aloha,

makuabob (a.k.a., Bob Dayle)

P.S. For those desiring an address, take the IP number from the header of the
e-mail and go to http://www.dnsstuff.com and use their Reverse IP Look-Up
function, just like I do when I just have to have some idea of where a user may
be.