From:
"Lubos R. Kolouch" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2007 22:01:15 +0100
Dear Linda,

The return of your e-mail to you is an unfortunate misunderstanding. The
spam eliminator (which I cannot influence in any way) has automatically
classified your e-mail as SPAM, but I did succeed in retrieving it from the
SPAM bin.
On no account did I set out to offend you, the misunderstanding between us
is based entirely on a technical hitch. I am aware of your malacological
contributions over the years, and these I am sure, are appreciated by
everyone. Please do accept my apologies for this misunderstanding created by
a third party.
With kind regards,

Lubos