From:
Paul Callomon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2007 10:01:50 -0500
Colleagues,

We have reserved a block of hotel rooms for the Philadelphia Shell Show on October 6th and 7th. Philly is usually seething with out-of-towners that weekend, and rooms can thus be hard to find.
Our first block (we will try to secure others) is at the Windsor hotel (www.windsorhotel.com), just one block's walk from the show venue at the Academy of Natural Sciences. The special rate is unchanged from last year at $149 per night. The hotel's reservation number is 1-877-784-8379, or call the hotel direct at 1-215-981-5678. If there are any problems, contact Jackie at the hotel direct on 215-981-8921.
IMPORTANT: the block of rooms will be held until ONE MONTH BEFORE the show, after which they will be released (and will vanish instantly, believe me). Be sure to make your booking in good time.
We look forward to seeing you in Philly,

Paul Callomon
Collections Manager
Malacology, Invertebrate Paleontology and General Invertebrates
Department of Malacology
Academy of Natural Sciences
1900 Parkway, Philadelphia PA 19103-1195, USA
Tel 215-405-5096
Fax 215-299-1170
Secretary, American Malacological Society
On the web at www.malacological.org