From:
Marcus Coltro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2007 09:48:16 -0300
Thanks to all who wrote us about the plane crash in São Paulo, which killed more than 200 people in
the middle of our city. This was the worse plane accident in our history.

We are not so close to the airport, and did not know any people involved in the accident.

Here is a map so you can see the distance from us and the airport (the green star is where I used to
live 10 years ago, about 0.5 miles from there)

http://www.wonderphotos.com/shellphotos/crash.jpg

Marcus