From:
Sue Hobbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2007 17:52:25 -0400
Hello Marlo and all,

which is comprised of only Cardiidae;

Trachycardium isocardia (L., 1758) with Florida locality information;
1- in shrimp patch between Key West and Dry Tortugas at 60-90 feet, by
trawler (Ernie Ryckman)
2- west of Sand Key, Gulf of Mexico @ 100 fathoms (Riley Black)
3- from commercial scallop trawlers off Cape Canaveral

I also have one lot of Trachycardium magnum (L., 1758) with FL data;
Pickles Reef, Tavenier Key, Florida Keys by diver @ 25-30 feet.

Cheers,
Sue Hobbs
Cape May, NJ