Date:
Sun, 20 Sep 1998 21:18:06 -0400
Please excuse my message on sports, recipes (but i did have a shell related
snippit included so that doesn't count!!!).
The other day I downloaded over forty messages in less then 2 minutes , at
the rate of $6.00 per Hr. and calculating the average load of conch-L
messages to be around 20 , I'd say that it costs 10 cents per day to
download messages. at that rate it's cheaper then my base rate of $17.95 per
month from cybergate , but then again I belong to several list-serves and
have a separate phone line so i stay connected 24 hr.s per day , my e-mail
program has a sort of door bell so i don't miss a message. this is how i get
replies back so fast. anyway I promise not to bother the list with
non-shell-related questions or observations. HAVE A NICE DAY . ferreter