From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Oct 1998 21:31:36 PDT
Dear Wesly

it will be possible for you to organize me specimens of dead Cypraea
semiplota for the museums collection of the Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum in Innsbruck as donation. I would be very grateful if
you can spare for me one or two specimen of this nice shells.

yours sincerly Helmut Nisters
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

museums land-address:

Naturwissenschaften
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum
Feldstrasse 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe

Hope to hear from you as soon as possible. Thank you best in advance.