From:
Kurt Auffenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 15:54:40 -0400
Once again referring to the late Alan Solem's monographs on Oceania
endodontoid land snails.  He described two new genera, Aadonta and Zzydonta
(spelling may be off).  He began one genus with an A and other with a Z to
illustrate the vast differences between them in shell morphology, although
they are supposedly fairly closely related.

Kurt