From:
Dr Alex Menez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2011 22:59:23 +0200
David is right about the year of publication. I have access to the Journal
of Molluscan Studies archive and tried to download the article for Jing,
however, it seems that there is an error with the file and it is not
downloadable (not sure if this is because it may be a very big pdf).
Alex

Dr Alex Menez FLS
Down House
2E Castle Road
Gibraltar

Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.
                                       -Thomas Henry Huxley