From:
ERIKA GOTTFRIED <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 16:24:45 -0500
I got such a good response to my earlier query about shelling in
Miami, and inexpensive places to stay in Sanibel, that again I make
bold to appeal to fellow shellers:  I saw a mention of Peanut Island
on CONCH-L.  How close or far is it to Miami, and how accessible via
car or public transportation?  And any recommendations on getting
more info. on it?  I'd be grateful for answers offline at  the e-mail
address below.

Thanks.

Erika Gottfried
Curator of Nonprint Materials
Robert F. Wagner Labor Archives/Tamiment Library
New York University
70 Washington Square South
New York, NY 10012
Phone: 212-998-2635