Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 00:05:36 -0500
great point , once again i'm finally getting around to the email after my
G&T for the vevning. so back where we wertre. species . sub-species is all,
academic, a rose by any other name is still a rose. my enemy here is using
self gratification as an ecxcuse for immoratalizing one's self worth by
having a shell named after themselves, honor should not be carried about on
one's shirt sleave nor should gaciousness. It is the humble man who's
remembered years from now as the TRUE hero. I don't see mnay conus
linnaneus, oliva damotta, with the work darwin did on finches i've never
seen a poephilia darwini. were i live here in flordida there are countless
examples of self gratification , heck thwey even gave sideways names!! as
the editor, main writer of our clubs newsletter if i get a nmae wrong they
want to draw a quarter me . if one's in dougfht about "what is a hero " read
a little ralph waldo emerson. "damned are those who find the middle of the
road their bastion!!". marjk