From:
Tom Eichhorst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 11:47:11 -0700
From an amateur,

The label is according to the latest published data OR who you believe.
Accepting that Goto and Anseeuw are correct, then the two shells are
forms of the same species and would share the same author's name.  One
would just have the added "forma gemma" if you like or a simple "(form
gemma)."  The key is to use what works for you as there are no name cops
who will check on how a form is designated.  By the way, if you have
this shell - congratulations.  The pleurotomaria are one of those
families where I will have to settle for a representative sample (thanks
to Brian Hayes) as most remain beyond my shell budget.

Tom Eichhorst in New Mexico, USA