From:
frhinkle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 14:12:12 -0600
Hi all'
My wife being in the medical field tells me that most new
and old medicines come or came from nature. For instance
the asprine comes from the lowly or is it highly Willow
tree. Studies have been ongoing  for natures cures in the
sea for years. Cancer cure now in progress from sharks.
Other remidies from seasnakes, conus etc. ALso all the
plants in the world, sea or land, specially in the
rainforests. Best of luck to them all.
Fred in Minnesota.

----------
> From: Ronald Bender <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: "CONE SNAIL"
> Date: Saturday, November 07, 1998 10:10 AM
>
> Did anyone see CBS 'Eye on America' last night?  There
was a segment about
> chronic pain and a new treatment using the venom of a
"sea cone snail".  There
> was a brief view - looked like a Textile Cone.  Anyone
know more?  Interesting
> that we are turning to nature for 'new' medicine.
Another reason to preserve?