From:
Scott Schubbe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 19:05:00 EST
Hi Amy, I'm not a computer guru, or know much about listserves either. Just
curious- why is the limit of messages set at 50? Could it be set at maybe 75
or something like that? With more people joining the list, it seems that this
might be a more frequent happening. When a day goes by that I don't receive
any Conch-L mail, I start smacking my computer around, thinking it must of
fried again.

Scott
Florida