From:
Aaron Baldwin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 20:32:23 -0900
To the best of my knowledge there is no way to reach Tom while he is in the
Phillipines. He did say he would try and send me an e-mail through some temp
e-mail account, so I could try to forward messages if someone needs to
contact him. Speaking of Tom, I just finished putting up his on-line order
form for publications on the OSAS website, as well as some pictures from my
sw aquarium.
Take care-Aaron