From:
Livett Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 1998 15:25:23 +1100
Dear shell lovers,
I came across the following shell links while "surfing" the Web last night
and thought you may like to visit too.

They belong to Jiongtao Huang,  who is a Doctoral Course Student, at KEIO
University, Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan 223-8522. His specialty is in
Information Technology - and it shows in the design of his web page.  He
prefaces his web page(s) with the following message.

Seashells
"I do not know the reason why I love seashells so much, maybe it is just a
nature of mine. The shell is one of the most wonderful creation in the
nature. I make this page to offer all seashell lovers in the world. You can
find the following topics in this page",

Japanese seashell collectors and dealers.
Database of my cowries collection.
Shell art and some useful shell links.

Jiongtao T. Huang's Home Page
http://www.soft.ics.keio.ac.jp/~huang/html/top.html

Shell Lovers' Links
http://www.soft.ics.keio.ac.jp/~huang/html/Seashells/Shell/shelllnk.html

Sea Shell Lovers Oasis
by
Minoru Saito and Jiongtao Huang
http://www.soft.ics.keio.ac.jp/~huang/html/Seashells/

Minoru Saito and Jiongtao Huang's Collection of  Cypraeidae
http://www.soft.ics.keio.ac.jp/~huang/html/Seashells/Shell/mycollec.html

Cypraeidae July 1998 by Felix Lorenz
http://www.soft.ics.keio.ac.jp/~huang/html/Seashells/Shell/cypraea.html

Listing of Japanese Shell Dealers (edited in Japanese)
http://www.soft.ics.keio.ac.jp/~huang/html/Seashells/Shell/dealers.html

Listing of some Japanese Shell Collectors (edited in English)
http://www.soft.ics.keio.ac.jp/~huang/html/Seashells/Shell/collectr.html

Email :  [log in to unmask]
Interest :  Natural Intelligence; Self-Organization & Self-Similarity of
Life; Taoism.
Hobby :  Seashell Collection (Especially on Cowry); Fine Art; Computer.
Some Useful Links

Enjoy,
Bruce Livett

Bruce, Dianne, Andrew and Erica LIVETT
48 Nicholas Street
Ashburton
VICTORIA 3147
AUSTRALIA
Telephone at home : +61-3-9885-2947
Work: +61-3-9344-5911 Fax: +61-3-9347-7730
Email: [log in to unmask]