From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 07:08:01 PST
Dear Mary,

for welcome to Conch-l I can send you three or four European
species from Littorina. Maybe you have these species, but
from to confront them. Two or three species are coming from
the Mediterranea, two from the North Sea and Atlantic. If you
like them please tell me your address.
For my breakfast, which is still preparing my mother, aged 87
years, not to get inactive, I eat three slices of white and black
bread with cheese, meat paste and marmalade together with
a cup of tea. If there is some cake it eat it too.
For more informations you can have a look to my homepage,
where are informations about my mother and me.
with  best greetings from Innsbruck
yours sincerly Helmut Nisters