From:
Tom Eichhorst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 16:05:16 -0700
Ross,

First thank you for taking the time and effort to build and then share that
great calendar and the shellphabet.  Both have really crisp, clear images.

Two requests, first what did you use to take the photos?  And second, like
everyone else, I agree some identifications are needed.  You actually would
not have to I.D. them yourself, you could have the Conch-L'ers try to
identify your images.  It would make an interesting contest - ala the Lynn
Scheu contest a while back.  Maybe the winner could get a shell or book or
just the best wishes of all who would benefit from the correct
identifications.

Tom Eichhorst, just stirring the pot out here in New Mexico, USA