From:
Jose Eduardo de Alencar Moreira <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 13:17:50 -0300
Hi again,

Why don't you shell dreamers detail your dreams a little bit more? This is
a kind of thread that can be transformed in a good article for our shell
club newsletter, but I'll need a little bit more data.

You can't imagine how big it was the success of the article "A Bit of
Terror" with our shell accidents thread.

Cheers,

Eduardo Moreira
Brasilia, Brazil