From:
Betty Jean Piech <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 08:58:38 -0500
Dear Ken -

Cymatium iwakawana was originally named by Kuroda & Kira in Shikama in
1964, and later placed in synonymy with parthenopeum echo Kira, 1961 -
which is currently placed in parthenopeun von Salis, 1793 (and if you don't
think I am much of an authority - Alan Beu puts it there too).

And while I am writing this, I would like to comment on the other email you
wrote regarding levity on Conch-L.   I couldn't agree with you more, no one
wants to read a whole bunch of nonsense, but a little bit of humor is the
spice of life.

Betty Jean, The Tall One