From:
Scott Schubbe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 11:41:22 EST
I have to be honest and say I was shocked when I read this posting to the "L."
After reading all of the various threads on conserving our beloved mollusks,
and all the talk on banding together to protest the shelling restrictions
popping up everywhere, here's this.
This post is exactly the type of material people can or will use to promote
the bans and restrictions. I've got a great suggestion. Next time, take 1 and
leave the other 999 to REPRODUCE!!!! What a gouge that must of put in the Cyps
population there, I don't care how plentiful they seemed to be. 999 seems more
like a slaughter than a study group. Didn't this shock a lot of you out
there????  Put ONE THOUSAND of anything in one spot, and see how much that is.
You can't put a price on everything, the privelege of being able to collect in
my area is priceless.
Anyone else?????

Scott
Tampa